RSS

Ice Skating

We took Corbin Ice Skating this evening. Great thing to do on a hot August night. My kind of place...55 degrees inside. If only home could be like that.

It was Corbin's first time on the ice. He loved it. Slipping, sliding, falling, the cold ice. The only thing we missed was watching the Zamboni. (Yes I still like to watch it and think that'd be a cool job when I retire one day).

During our time together on the ice Corbin asked, "Daddy what happens if I fall?" Answer: "You get back up?" Question: "But Daddy what if I can't?" Answer: "Then I will help you." Question: "But what if I still can't?" Answer: "Then I'll lift you up."

--PAUSE IN CONVERSATION--

"OK Daddy then I won't worry about falling...I'll just have fun."

Amen Corbin.

“The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand, is when I
carried you.”
-Mary Stevenson

0 comments: